- East coast insurance policies feature the option of low down payments, higher limits, and discounts to save you money, as a licensed professional we design a policy that fits your needs and gives you peace of mind. All of our policies include Personal Injury Protection and Properdy Damage which are required by the state of Florida. The following features can be added to your policy based on your personal needs.
- Bodily Injury to pay if you injure someone
- Uninsured motorist limits up to 250,000/500,000 to pay for medical expenses, lost wages and other damages when you are hurt in an accident caused by a driver who has insufficient insurance or NO insurance.
• Medical Payments up to 5,000 to pay for the cost of reasonable and necessary medical care you get as a result of an accident, regardless of who's fault it is.
Comprehensive and Collision to pay to repair for your car when you hit, or are hit by, another vehicle or object regardless of who's at fault.
- • Rental reimbursement: To pay for your rental car while your car is being repaired as part of a comprehensive or collision claim
• Road side Assitance: flat tire, dead battery, locked out of your car, your vehicle run out of gas, these are just a few examples of what is covered.
• Loan /Lease Payoff : To pay the difference between settlement amount and the amount you owe the bank if declared total loss.
East coast insurance offers coverage for most bikes, including cruisers, touring bikes, dirt bikes, sport bikes, mopeds, ATVs – even custom bikes and bikes more than 25 years old. We can provide you with expert advice, specialized coverages, competitive rates and customized policies that meet your specific needs.
We provide coverage for your specific needs, with policy options including:
• Coverage for safety riding apparel
• Transport trailers
• Bodily injury liability
• Property damage liability
• Uninsured/underinsured motorist
• Medical payments
• 24-hour roadside assistance
East coast insurance specializes in motorcycle insurance throughout the state of Florida. You will spend less time thinking about insurance and more time pursuing your passion.
We are the specialists when it comes to your collector vehicle. We know what it takes to insure your classic vehicle, lower premiums than everyday insurance.
- Lower premiums than everyday insurance
- Coverage for the way you use your car
- Coverage that accounts for your car real value
- Claims handled by classic car experts
We can provide coverage for any kind of RV, from pop-ups to coaches. We provide coverage for your specific needs, with policy options including:
- Total loss replacement
- Replacement cost for personal property
- Emergency vacation expense
- Disappearing deductibles
- 24 hours Roadside Assistance
The Florida homeowner’s insurance
market is one of the most unique and challenging in the industry due to the inherent risks of hurricane and other extreme weather related damages. We have many carriers that are A rated companies committed to being your insurance company.
East coast insurance serving homeowners throughout the state of Florida with outstanding rates in Boynton Beach, Jupiter, Boca Raton, Deerfield Beach, Lake Worth.
We insure single family dwellings and townhomes, as well as high value homes up to 3 million in total coverage. You can customize your coverage relating to personal property and deductibles.
East Coast Insurance offers the following discounts to policyholders:
• Wind mitigation discounts (Average discount is 40%-60% off your premium)
Homes located in gated communities
• Homes constructed in the past 10 years
• 55 and older
Burglar and Fire alarm discounts
• Residential storm shutters, centrally monitored burglar & fire alarms, and automatic fire sprinklers
• Loyalty discount (clam-free credit of up to 15% )
Owning a rental property represents a significant investment of time and money, It's more than just a house, its a business. Protecting this investment from damage, liability or sudden loss of income is critical for peace of mind and a healthy bottom line. Should a moment of crisis ever arise, sufficient, reliable coverage will make all the difference. Your investment is safe with us, call us today so that we can properly insure you.
Condominium policy provides protection against losses within a policyholder’s condominium unit resulting from many different perils including Hurricane, fire, theft & vandalism just to name a few. It also provides protection for personal property such as furniture, electronics, clothing, and liability coverage. Don't assume that you are covered because there is an association, they do not cover the inside of your unit. Call us today and we can start protecting you today.